Old Edwards Inn and Spa is a European-style mountain resort and is nestled in the lush valleys of Western North Carolina, just two scenic hours from airports in Greenville, SC and Asheville, NC, and just over two hours from Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Surrounded by the soaring peaks of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Old Edwards Inn and Spa offers several meeting venues, from Edwards Hall to their Barn Pavilion. With a luxury spa, fitness center, eclectic dining, and abundant accommodations including suites, cottages and cabins, Old Edwards offers a truly memorable place for your Blue Ridge Mountain corporate retreat.
- Historic Inn: A charming retreat featuring thoughtfully appointed rooms and suites, some with private terraces and captivating rooftop views of Highlands, NC.
- Hickory: The Hickory rooms are housed in an Old-English style cottage that is accented with dark wood and native stone. Hickory Rooms are directly off the beautiful Hickory Pool with jacuzzi but separated by beautifully groomed shrubs and a stone walkway.
- The Lodge: Choose from a room in the stately main lodge, or opt for one of the charming cottages cascading through lushly landscaped gardens
- Falls Cottages: The Falls Cottages surround an amenities terrace with a seasonal outdoor heated mineral pool and whirlpool and a patio with double-sided freestanding fireplace.
- Residences: Luxurious multi-room accommodations perfectly appointed for large groups of families and friends.
- The Farm: Orchard House, Barn & Pavilion
- Old Edwards Club Chimney Terrace and Grand Porch
- Old Edwards Club Boardroom and Private Dining Room
- Guest Residence: Hutchinson House, Piermont Cottage, Fairview House
- Springhouse at the Old Edwards Inn Lodge
- Rooftop Terrace at Old Edwards Inn
- Edwards Hall: Williams Board Room, Trillium Room & Terrace, Laurel & Hemlock Rooms
- Madison's Restaurant
- Sycamore Room at 200 Main
- Terrace at 200 Main
- Madison's Restaurant
- The Wine Garden
- Hummingbird Lounge
- Art's at The Lodge
- The Grill Room
- The Spa Café
- Hickory Pool Cabana
- The Spa at Old Edwards
- Golf at Old Edwards
- Team-Building Sessions
- Private Wine Tastings
- Fly Fishing
- Guided Hiking and Excursions
- Culinary Experiences
- Asheville, NC - 2 Hours
- Atlanta, GA - 2 Hours
- Charlotte, NC - 3.5 Hours
- Greenville, SC - 1.75 Hours